WOMEN OF 4D
We serve as a resource and advocacy platform for single working mothers. We assist single working mothers with postsecondary education expenses, initiatives to strengthen the family unit, and develop specialized programs for personal and professional growth with emphasis on health & wellness, spiritual growth, financial clarity, and social relationship building.
Our MISSION is to assist single working mothers with postsecondary education resources and inspire women to embrace their infinite abilities through Deliberation, Determination, Devotion, and Discipline.
- To be deliberate we create a space to acknowledge consistent evolution into a better version of self. We recognize our need for help and activate a support system without judgement.
- To be determined we understand grace, mercy, and the power of prayer. We seek divine guidance to make the impossible possible and are diligent in task set before us.
- To be devoted we have the ability to push through any and all obstacles that may inhibit or impact growth (i.e. hardship, doubt, fear, anxiety).
- To be disciplined we trust in divine order to do what we know to do, rather than what we want to do.
Our VISION is to build a community of women through a supportive, nurturing, and empowering platform of hope and resiliency.
- Encourage single mothers to practice self-care
- Create a safe, inviting, and diverse network of sisterhood
- Provide relevant resources for single mothers
Women of 4D is 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.