The Endless Possibilities Award scholarship application window CLOSED on Friday, April 23, 2021.
Women of 4D offers single mothers that reside in the Greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia an opportunity to apply for the Endless Possibilities Award. The award committee will select one female scholar who best exemplifies Women of 4D’s core commitment—to be Deliberate, Determined, Devoted, and Disciplined.
Through this competitive award, a commitment is made to assist you in achieving higher potential and academic success. The $1,000.00 award will be directly disbursed to the award recipient’s institution of higher education.
- The first disbursement, of $500.00, will be issued within the first two weeks of the Fall semester.
- The second disbursement, of $500.00, will be issued within the first two weeks of the Spring semester.
To qualify for this award, at the time of application submission you must:
- be a single working mother; and
- be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university on either part time or full time basis; and
- be a resident of Greater Hampton Roads; and
- exhibit leadership skills through volunteer positions, and/or work experience; and
- provide evidence of enrollment (at time of application and prior to each disbursement); and
- be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (prior to each disbursement); and
- submit current unofficial transcript from the college/university
Disclaimer: Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their applications are received by 11:59pm on Friday, April 23, 2021. Women of 4D will not consider incomplete or illegible applications, applications that are submitted by means other than stated in application process, or that arrive late regardless of the reason.
Endless Possibilities Award Application (You Only Get ONE CHANCE To Make A First Impression!)