The Endless Possibilities Award scholarship application window closed on April 15, 2022.
Women of 4D offers single working mothers an opportunity to apply for the Endless Possibilities Award. The award committee will select one female scholar who best exemplifies Women of 4D’s core mission — to be Deliberate, Determined, Devoted, and Disciplined.
Through this competitive award, a commitment is made to assist you in achieving higher potential and academic success. The $1,000.00 award will be directly disbursed to the award recipient’s institution of higher education.
- The first disbursement, of $500.00, will be issued within the first two weeks of the Fall semester.
- The second disbursement, of $500.00, will be issued within the first two weeks of the Spring semester.
To qualify for this award, at the time of application submission you must:
- be a single working mother; and
- be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university on either part time or full time basis; and
- exhibit leadership skills through volunteer positions, and/or work experience; and
- provide evidence of enrollment (at time of application and prior to each disbursement); and
- be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (prior to each disbursement); and
- submit current unofficial transcript from the college/university
“Your future is not ahead of you, it’s trapped within you.” – Dr. Myles Munroe
Endless Possibilities Award Application